Calorie, fat and carb values even for fast food
by BB Martin
I found this awesome reference several years ago when I started controlling my carbohydrate intake.
It's called the The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2011
It is the most up-to-date book of food counts available
* Has 17,000 food listings including unique food data not available elsewhere
* Includes 200 fast-food chains and restaurants
* Is rated #1 by health professionals and consumers
* Contains international foods, carnival foods and fair foods
* Uses color coding to make it quick and easy to find what you're looking for
* Is used as a resource for numerous government studies on obesity
* Is used by diabetes and other health educatorsMy personal story
about counting calories is that I hate it and it never worked for me! All day every day I would be worrying about how many calories I was or wasn't consuming and I was a freakin' basket case!
I've since found that controlling carbohydrate consumption gets results (I've lost 35 pounds and kept it off!) by using a low-carbohydrate approach.
I have so much more time to do stuff that I want to instead of obsessing about calories :)
This book has calorie, carbohydrate and fat data but a section on fast food values too.
I highly recommend it. The link above goes to the 2011 version on the CalorieKing.com site and is less than $10.00.