Dukan Diet Phase 1 and Beyond
ManyPeople are interestedin the Dukan Diet Phase 1, because they have
heardthat it is a goodeasy way to lose 5 to 10 pounds quickly. It is important to rememberthat the Dukan Diet has 4 phases. In his book , Dr Pierre Dukancalls Phase 1 the "Attack Phase". He suggests that this phaseonly last 5 days on average. He also states that for thosethat are obese it can last up to 10 days, but adds that "An AttackPhase diet of this length should only be begun after consulting wityour doctor and on the express condition that you drink enough fluidsthroughout the entire Dukan Diet and especially the Attack Phase." Below is a link to the Dukan Diet Food List. but itis important to remember that there is more to this diet than just thefood. Here are some of the other rules:
- Stayon this diet less than 10 days. If more than five days and consult yourDoctor.
- Drink at least 1.5 quarts of water ormineral water with a low salt content.
- Take 1.5tablespoons of oat bran added to nonfat milk or nonfat yogurt.
- Walk20 minutes a day.
- Extras allowed: coffee, tea,vinegar, flavorings, spices, herbs, pickles (no sugar), lemon (notlemonade), salt and mustard in moderation
Checkout the: DukanDiet Food List
(DukanDiet Phase 1)
Why think short term. itwould be muchbetter to read the book and learn how to lose and maintain that weightloss with the other three phases.
The 4 Phases of the DukanDiet are:
- The Attack Phase.
- TheCruise Phase
- The Consolidation Phase
- ThePermanent Stabilization Phase
Read aboutthem all:
PSIf you are like me and keep calling this the Dunkan Diet, it isprobably becasue Dunkan Doughnuts are on your mind. This isonly one of the reasons I have to keep going on a diet.